I’m still new to wrap-ups so I don’t know if I’m doing it right or I should share more or less stuff. I’m figuring it out.
Let’s see how I did in the month of February, shall we?
- The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
- The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
- Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I’m quite happy with what I have read. I barely read anything the first three weeks of the month; it was not easy being able to read again but I worked my way to finish The Reptile Room. Tthe last week of the month was better in that aspect, and I managed to read The Wide Window and finish Just One Year, which was a bit hard, but more of that on my review.
… Sorry. I haven’t been able to read until the end of the month, so it was difficult to publish any. I could have reviewed a previously read book but I wouldn’t remember much stuff, so I didn’t. Sorry sorry sorry. Reviews will be published in March!
- Series To Finish in 2017 – 1/8 series finished
With Just One Year, I finished my first series this month: Just One Day. Though I still have to read the short story, I’ve read both booksin the duology now.
- Beat the Backlist – 6/15 books read
All three books read this month qualify for this challenge, so yay!
- Diverse Reads – 0/7 books read
The main character in Just One Year is from Holland and the book takes place in a lot of different countries, from Holland to Paris to India but I don’t think it counts as a diverse read so I haven’t included it.
On the Blog
- February TBR and Releases
- Waiting on Wednesday: Empress of a Thousand Skies, We Are Okay, Long May She Reign and Daughter of the Pirate King
- The Reader Post – February 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th
- Top Ten Books I Loved More/Less Than I Thought I Would
- First Lines First Thoughts: The Wide Window
What about you? How was your month? How many books did you read?