I have read 3 books in February, so I think adding 3 books in this month’s TBR is manageable, right? Here are my choices:
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
I asked on Twitter for some help with my TBR and this was the winner with 6 votes. Thank you, May, Lauren, Dominique, Karin, Lauren and Megan. I’m equally terrified and excited to be reading this one.
- Just One Night by Gayle Forman
I finish the duology in February, like two days ago, so I’m ready for this short story. As it’s a short story, I’m not counting it towards my reading challenge; I know how to count, that’s why I said there were only 3 books, because there are.
- The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
I’m so happy I started this series and I now want to continue with it.
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
I will be BR this with Megan on Twitter! So excited for this one; I loved Everything Everything.
As I mentioned, here are some other choices you voted on my poll; they are ordered according to most votes.
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. Thank you Sarah, Lauren, Meia and Beckle.
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. Thank you Sara and May.
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski. Thank you Angel and Allie.
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. Thank you Mandy.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab. Thank you Krutula.
Thank you for voting and helping me; I only expected a couple of people to reply, so I really appreciate it! It was very fun to witness.
What’s on your TBR? Do we have any books in common?