Let’s see how I did in the month of March, shall we?
- Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell
- The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
- Just One Night by Gayle Forman (novella)
Let’s not talk about my March TBR, okay? Though I’ve read one book and novella from the list, that should count for something.
- Series To Finish in 2017 – 1/8 series finished
I haven’t added anything to this challenge but I finished a novella from a series I completed last month, so I still feel good about it. Now it’s completely over.
- Beat the Backlist – 8/15 books read
Both books this month qualify for this challenge, yay!
- Diverse Reads – 1/7 books read
I’m still not sure whether Just One Day or/and Just One Year should be included in this challenge, so I didn’t. However, this month I read the first book that IS part of the challenge: Pillow Thoughts
ON THE BLOG
- March TBR and Releases
- Prepare for National Book Day
- Waiting on Wednesday: You’re Welcome Universe, Forget Me Not, A Crown of Wishes, Defy the Stars
- The Reader Post –March 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- Top Ten: Books On My Spring TBR, Quick Reads
- First Lines First Thoughts: The Miserable Mill
- Cover Reveals (more like an appreciation of those reveals): The Color Project, The Silver Mask, Warcross
What about you? How was your month? How many books did you read?