Created by The Broke and the Bookish
I haven’t done TTT in a while but this week’s topic is something I could get on board: top ten most anticipated books for the second half of 2017. I didn’t do part 1 but we could take a look at my Wow posts instead of that. As always, I have tried to include books from different genres, so let’s just do this, shall we?
- Fallen Heir by Erin Watt
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West
- The Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
- Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
Sequels of books I still haven’t read:
I have probably missed a lot, but that’s always a risk with these posts. Have you read any of these? Will you, once they come out? Which one are you anticipating the most? Have you started any of these series?