As I did in 2017, I will be adding all those books I read here. My goal is to read 50 books. Hopefully this will be a long, diverse and lovely one.
This list will be in constant updating. I will only add books in the main list and novellas and comic books will be written at the bottom, in a separate part. I might change the design of this post later, because I was not satisfied about how my 2017 one turned out. If you have suggestions, I accept anything.
I also made a thread on twitter, adding the challenges the books fit into.
- Origin (Lux 4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- You’re Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner
- Follow Me (The Amateur 2) by Sara Shepard
- Furthermore (Furthermore 1) by Tahereh Mafi
- Shatter Me (Shatter Me 1) by Tahereh Mafi
- Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Return to the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Rise of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz 🔱
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo 🇰🇷
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness 🌳
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy 💃
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare 🏹
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken ✴
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 🔥
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber 🎩
- Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones 🌹
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo 🙅
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 👼🏽
- Pudddin’ by Julie Murphy 👗
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare👼🏽
Total: 27 books
- Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi (February)
- In Time by Alexandra Bracken (March)
- Sparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken (May)
Comic Books (11)
- A-Force, Vol. 2: Rage Against the Dying of the Light by G. Willow Wilson, Kelly Thompson, Ben Caldwell and Paulo Siqueira
- Lumberjanes, Volumes 3-10: A Terrible Plan by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Shannon Watters and Brooke A. Allen
- Lumberjanes, Issues 41-49
- Giant Days, Volumes 1-2 by John Allison, Lissa Treiman and Whitney Cogar
As always, you can take a look at what I am currently reading so you know what to expect. I have other lists that track my progress, as well as a couple of challenges I am taking part in, if you’re interested.
Do you see any of your favourites here? What do I need to read in 2018?